Web Learner Enrollment Request
The Web Learners program is available for students enrolled in online degree programs at Kennesaw State University. Students who have not yet declared an online major, or who have not yet been accepted into a professional online program, may declare an interest in the program.
Students requiring learning support courses will not be eligible for the Web Learners program until all LSP courses have been satisfied and they are in good academic standing.
By submitting this form, I am agreeing to the Web Learner Program Requirements.
As a Web Learner:
- I understand that I will be enrolling exclusively in online courses as part of an online degree program.
- I understand that I will not be allowed to register for on-campus or hybrid courses.
- I will be classified as a KSU Web Learner until I choose to opt-out of the program.
- My program director will be notified via email when I enroll in the Web Learners program.
- If I choose to opt-out of the program my online courses for the upcoming semester(s) will be deleted. During the next phase of registration, I will be assigned a time to register based on combined total hours earned and transferred.