Major, Minor and Certificate Declaration

Changing or Declaring Majors, Minors, and Stand-Alone Certificates

You should declare a major as soon as possible so that you can be assigned an academic advisor. Your academic advisor will help you expedite your progress toward graduation and assist you in preparing for a career. If you are an undergraduate student and would like to declare or change your major, minor, stand-alone certificate or concentration, submit your request through Owl Express using the “Declare or Change Major/Minor” link under the Student Records tab.

If you are a graduate student considering changing your program and/or major, please contact Graduate Admissions.