KSU is offering online methods of submitting documentation to ensure the safety and health of our students. Students should submit required documentation by emailing email@example.com.
Students who need to meet with a staff member should visit https://owlq.kennesaw.edu/index.php to get in line prior to arriving at Kennesaw Hall.
Students should have an appointment or be in line before arriving at Kennesaw Hall.
If you have additional questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone Number: 770-423-6200
Fax Number: 470-578-9097
- CPoS: email@example.com
- Graduation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immunizations: email@example.com
- Military Credit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar: email@example.com
- Residency: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer: email@example.com
- Tuition Classification: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the Registrar
Kennesaw State University
585 Cobb Avenue, MD 0116
Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591
offices located in Kennesaw Hall
Marietta Campus, offices located in Administration Building B
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m