Final Payment Deadline
As you register for classes, please note that payment for tuition and fees is due and payable by the payment deadline shown below for all registered students. To ensure that you are eligible to receive financial aid by the payment deadline, please complete the FAFSA at fafsa.gov. Please click on the Financial Aid tab in Owl Express to view your financial aid and to view your account charges.
- Spring 2020
- Final Payment Deadline: Friday, January 17, 2020 at 4 PM
- Failure to meet this deadline will result in your courses being deleted for non-payment on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
- Financial Aid deadlines for 2019-2020:
- October 1, 2019: FAFSA due date (fafsa.gov)
- If you complete the FAFSA after October 1, 2019, be prepared to pay out of pocket for your tuition and fees to ensure that your classes will not be dropped for non-payment. The 2019-2020 FAFSA must be completed for Spring 2020.
- December 1, 2019: Submission of documents must be received in completed fashion.
- Student account balances must be paid by the deadlines published above for each academic term. Registration is not complete until all tuition and fees have been paid. Class registration may be canceled for students failing to pay in full by the stated deadlines.
Payment for Classes
Late Registration Fee
A $50 late registration fee maybe assessed for students registering during the reinstatement period.
A late payment fee of $50 will be charged to any student paying on or after the Final Registration Payment Deadline.