Military and Veterans Benefits

KSU Military and Veteran Benefits

Veterans and their dependents who qualify for VA education benefits will work with VA Certifying Officials in the Office of the Registrar. The VA Certifying Officials have the responsibility of certifying (submitting) qualifying enrollments to the VA each semester so that you will receive your VA education benefits. We are available to discuss how your benefits work at KSU and answer any questions you may have regarding the impact on your benefits regarding enrollment, withdrawals and other issues that may arise.

The Tuition Assistance (TA) program pays the cost of tuition and some additional fees. Nearly all active duty military service members are eligible for TA. However, each service branch determines eligibility criteria that often reduce access. Tuition Assistance covers up to 100% Tuition and Fees, not to exceed $250.00 per semester credit hour or $4500.00 per fiscal year.

All service members should speak with their Educational Services Officer (ESO) or counselor within their military service prior to enrolling at Kennesaw State University or any institution.  Since military funding is limited, it is important for all service members to use all their resources in making any educational decision.

Tuition Assistance (TA)

To apply for Tuition Assistance (TA), please see the respective links below.

For cost information, please see the links below.