Graduated and Re-enrollment Requirement

Graduated students who wish to continue enrollment after earning a degree must complete a readmission application to update their student status.

Students with a declared dual degree or double major prior to completion of the first degree may continue to enroll in classes to complete the second degree or major. Contact the Office of the Registrar to have the second degree or major declared.