Students are required to agree to the following registration agreement before they can proceed to the registration module in Owl Express.
REGISTRATION AGREEMENT TO PAY TUITION
In exchange for the opportunity to enroll in courses at Kennesaw State University (KSU), to receive educational services, and other goods and services of valuable consideration, I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions.
I understand and agree:
1. That by registering for classes at Kennesaw State University, I assume financial responsibility for all charges billed to my student account. In order to avoid financial responsibility, I must drop any classes, which I do not plan to attend, during the drop/add period. I understand that relevant information may be obtained here: http://registrar.kennesaw.edu/registration.php. I understand that nonattendance does not constitute a drop from classes.
2. I am responsible for the payment of all tuition and fees when due to Kennesaw State University (including, but not limited to, tuition, student fees, and meal plans) regardless of my eligibility for financial aid or other financial assistance. All balances will be paid in full using current financial aid before issuing any refunds.
3. That all necessary communication pertaining to outstanding balances will be conducted through Kennesaw State University’s issued student email account. I authorize the University, the Department, and their respective agents and contractors to contact me regarding balance(s), including repayment of my loan(s).
4. That my failure to pay any sums when due may result in late fees; placement of a hold on the account that will prevent me from registering for courses and obtaining transcripts; and/or may result in the submission of my account to a collection agency. I further understand that if my account is sent to a collection agency, I am responsible for paying the collection agency fee which may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 15 percent of my delinquent account together with all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Finally, I understand that my delinquent account may be reported to one or more of the national credit bureaus.
5. That Kennesaw State University will deliver my IRS Form 1098‐T electronically every
year in which I have reportable transactions, and that I may view and print my IRS
Form 1098‐T by logging into www.tsc1098t.com.
6. That I am subject to and responsible for complying with all Kennesaw State University policies and procedures.
I further understand and agree that my authorization to enroll in courses at Kennesaw State University is expressly conditioned upon acceptance of all terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.